Robert H. von Furth
Mr. von Furth is responsible for originating, structuring and executing investment banking transactions across multiple industries. Prior to joining Bruderman Brothers, Mr. von Furth was a Managing Director at HT Capital Advisors, LLC and former President of HT Capital Securities, LLC. Mr. von Furth was also a Managing Director in the consumer products investment banking group at Stifel Financial Corp. (NYSE:SF) and Deloitte’s Corporate Finance practice both in New York and London. With 20+ years of investment banking experience, Mr. von Furth’s has been involved with numerous consumer and business services segments domestically and abroad. In addition, Mr. von Furth co-founded two branded fashion apparel companies, one of which was sold to a Japanese-based apparel firm.
Mr. von Furth received an MBA in Finance from New York University’s Leonard N. Stern School of Business and a BA from the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Pennsylvania; he is currently a member of the Association for Corporate Growth and holds Series 7, 24, 63, 79 and 99 licenses.
- Chairman Emeritus John M. Bruderman, Jr., CFA
- Chairman & CEO Matthew J. Bruderman
- Vice Chairman Douglas M. Blagdon Gerard L. Eastman
- Managing Directors Andrew Klein Paul E. Palmeri Ronald G. Lehman Gregory Taft Gerard Matthew Hull Robert H. von Furth
- Business Development Peter Brandel
- Vice Presidents Daniel E. Jacobson
- Senior Associates Petar Cokleski
- Analyst John Palmeri