Managing Director and Head of Investment Banking
Mr. Klein is a Managing Director and Head of Investment Banking at Bruderman Brothers, where he oversees all Investment Banking activities. His responsibilities include strategy, client development, planning, recruiting, process, and administrative functions. Mr. Klein has been in the financial services industry for almost 20 years, with experience at large organizations across numerous functions. Most recently he was Chief Administrative Officer for Americas Investment Banking at Nomura Securities international. There he helped grow an entrepreneurial business from ten bankers to over 250 in six years, along with building a globally recognized full product platform.
Mr. Klein received a B.S. in Finance and Economics from The University of Maryland at College Park.
- Chairman Emeritus John M. Bruderman, Jr., CFA
- Chairman & CEO Matthew J. Bruderman
- Vice Chairman Douglas M. Blagdon Gerard L. Eastman
- Managing Directors Andrew Klein Paul E. Palmeri Ronald G. Lehman Gregory Taft Gerard Matthew Hull Robert H. von Furth Aalap B. Merchant
- Business Development Peter Brandel
- Vice Presidents Daniel E. Jacobson
- Senior Associates Petar Cokleski
- Analyst John Palmeri