Andrew Klein is a Managing Director at Bruderman Brothers, where he oversees all Investment Banking activities. His responsibilities include strategy, planning, recruiting, process, and administrative functions. Mr. Klein has been in the financial services industry for almost 20 years, with experience at large organizations across numerous functions. Most recently he was Chief Administrative Officer for Americas Investment Banking at Nomura Securities international. There he helped grow an entrepreneurial business from ten bankers to over 250 in six years, along with building a globally recognized full product platform.
Mr. Klein received a B.S. in Finance and Economics from The University of Maryland at College Park.
- Chairman Emeritus John M. Bruderman, Jr., CFA
- Chairman Matthew J. Bruderman
- Vice Chairman Douglas M. Blagdon
- Chief Executive Officer Oliver Pursche
- Managing Directors Gerard L. Eastman Andrew Klein Paul E. Palmeri Ronald G. Lehman Gregory Taft Gerard Matthew Hull
- Business Development Peter Brandel
- Vice Presidents Daniel E. Jacobson
- Senior Associates Petar Cokleski
- Analyst John Palmeri