Chief Executive Officer
Oliver Pursche is Chief Executive Officer of Bruderman Brothers, LLC and Bruderman Asset Management, LLC, overseeing the operations of the firm’s investment banking and wealth management divisions.
Mr. Pursche has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. Prior to his current role, he worked for such venerable firms as Neuberger Berman, PaineWebber, and GGFS, where he as the company’s president. He is a member of the Harvard Business Review Advisory Council and a monthly participant in the prestigious New York Federal Reserve’s business survey
A recognized authority on global affairs and investment policy, Mr. Pursche writes regular columns for Forbes, MarketWatch, and TheStreet.com, among other outlets. He is also a frequent contributor to CNBC and Fox Business and is quoted regularly in such publications as Reuters and The Wall Street Journal. In addition, he is proud to work with entrepreneurs through his role on the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women Entrepreneurs and his participation in the EY World Entrepreneur Forum. He is the author of Immigrants: Unleashing the Economic Force at our Door and holds a degree from Bentley University.
- Chairman Emeritus John M. Bruderman, Jr., CFA
- Chairman & CEO Matthew J. Bruderman
- Vice Chairman Douglas M. Blagdon Gerard L. Eastman
- Managing Directors Andrew Klein Paul E. Palmeri Ronald G. Lehman Gregory Taft Gerard Matthew Hull Robert H. von Furth Aalap B. Merchant
- Business Development Peter Brandel
- Vice Presidents Daniel E. Jacobson
- Senior Associates Petar Cokleski
- Analyst John Palmeri