Vice chairman & special advisor to the investment committee
Douglas M. Blagdon
Douglas Blagdon is the Vice Chairman of Bruderman Brothers, LLC, and Bruderman Asset Management, LLC. He also serves as Special Advisor to Bruderman’s Investment Committee, where he consults on all of the firm’s investment and merchant banking transactions, as well as providing new sources of capital to the firm and growing the company.
Mr. Blagdon brings more than 30 years of experience to the firm, and throughout his career has worked extensively in mergers and acquisitions, corporate financings, initial public offerings, and leveraged buyouts, among other specialties. He joins Bruderman from the merchant banking firm ShoreBridge Capital Partners, which he founded. Prior to ShoreBridge, Mr. Blagdon served as a Managing Director at S.A.C. Capital Advisors, where he was responsible for all of the firm’s capital raising activity, as well as investor relations.
Mr. Blagdon earned a BA from Yale University in Economics and Psychology, graduating cum laude. He holds his FINRA Series 3, 7, 24, 30, 63 and 79 licenses.
- Chairman Emeritus John M. Bruderman, Jr., CFA
- Chairman & CEO Matthew J. Bruderman
- Vice Chairman Douglas M. Blagdon Gerard L. Eastman
- Managing Directors Andrew Klein Paul E. Palmeri Ronald G. Lehman Gregory Taft Gerard Matthew Hull Robert H. von Furth
- Business Development Peter Brandel
- Vice Presidents Daniel E. Jacobson
- Senior Associates Petar Cokleski
- Analyst John Palmeri