John Palmeri is an Analyst at Bruderman Brothers LLC, responsible for financial analysis and modeling, as well as industry research and valuation for prospective and current transactions. He assists with all aspects of due diligence and research for the company’s investment banking clients.
Prior to joining Bruderman Brothers, Mr. Palmeri worked as a compliance analyst at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.
Mr. Palmeri earned a B.A. degree from Cornell University.
- Chairman Emeritus John M. Bruderman, Jr., CFA
- Chairman Matthew J. Bruderman
- Vice Chairman Douglas M. Blagdon
- Chief Executive Officer Oliver Pursche
- Managing Directors Gerard L. Eastman Andrew Klein Paul E. Palmeri Ronald G. Lehman Gregory Taft Gerard Matthew Hull
- Business Development Peter Brandel
- Vice Presidents Daniel E. Jacobson
- Senior Associates Petar Cokleski
- Analyst John Palmeri