Director of Business Development
Mr. Brandel is a Director of Business Development at Bruderman Brothers LLC, responsible for cultivating relationships with investment banking and wealth management clients across the firm. He also collaborates with Bruderman’s buy and sell-side teams in all phases of the transaction cycle.
A long-time industry veteran, Mr. Brandel has over 35 years of experience in the retail and commercial banking sectors, working closely with small and middle-market companies to develop, structure and implement strategic plans in order to achieve the companies’ long and short-term goals. He also has extensive experience in commercial lending, working with a diversified customer base that ranged from privately held companies to publicly traded multinational firms.
Prior to joining Bruderman, Mr. Brandel served as Senior Vice President at Toronto Dominion Bank. He is a graduate of Marquette University.
- Chairman Emeritus John M. Bruderman, Jr., CFA
- Chairman & CEO Matthew J. Bruderman
- Vice Chairman Douglas M. Blagdon Gerard L. Eastman
- Managing Directors Andrew Klein Paul E. Palmeri Ronald G. Lehman Gregory Taft Gerard Matthew Hull Robert H. von Furth
- Business Development Peter Brandel
- Vice Presidents Daniel E. Jacobson
- Senior Associates Petar Cokleski
- Analyst John Palmeri