Matthew Hull is a Managing Director at Bruderman Brothers LLC, where he works as a buy and sell-side advisor for middle-market companies. He is responsible for guiding management through all phases of the transaction process and providing both debt and equity financing for clients. He also sources and evaluates investment opportunities for Bruderman’s merchant banking division. Prior to joining Bruderman Brothers, Mr. Hull worked at a family of hedge funds, where he managed the divestiture of an energy focused closed-end fund and worked closely with portfolio companies to determine strategic direction, identify exit strategies, facilitate M&A activity and negotiate joint venture agreements. He also sourced one-off co-investment opportunities and syndicated the investments with internal and external capital. Mr. Hull began his career at Blackstone, where he completed the firm’s analyst and capital markets training programs while working within the investor relations and business development team in the Hedge Fund Solutions Division.
Mr. Hull received an A.B. from Harvard College and holds his Series 7, Series 79, and Series 63 licenses.
- Chairman Emeritus John M. Bruderman, Jr., CFA
- Chairman Matthew J. Bruderman
- Vice Chairman Douglas M. Blagdon
- Chief Executive Officer Oliver Pursche
- Managing Directors Gerard L. Eastman Andrew Klein Paul E. Palmeri Ronald G. Lehman Gregory Taft Gerard Matthew Hull
- Business Development Peter Brandel
- Vice Presidents Daniel E. Jacobson
- Senior Associates Petar Cokleski
- Analyst John Palmeri