Gregory Taft Gerard
Mr. Gerard is a Managing Director at Bruderman Brothers LLC, responsible for originating and executing mergers and acquisitions and acquisition finance transactions.
Mr. Gerard brings more than 25 years of experience to the firm. Prior to his current role, he served as a Managing Director at Headwaters MB, working primarily in the business services, industrials and distribution verticals. Previously, he managed M&A and acquisition finance transactions for the broker-dealer affiliate of Tocqueville Asset Management, a $19 billion asset manager. Before joining Tocqueville, he headed the North American M&A department for Credit Lyonnais Securities, a $250 billion global financial institution. Mr. Gerard holds his Series 7, 63, 52 and 79 licenses and earned his MBA in finance and accounting from Columbia University.
- Chairman Emeritus John M. Bruderman, Jr., CFA
- Chairman & CEO Matthew J. Bruderman
- Vice Chairman Douglas M. Blagdon Gerard L. Eastman
- Managing Directors Andrew Klein Paul E. Palmeri Ronald G. Lehman Gregory Taft Gerard Matthew Hull Robert H. von Furth
- Business Development Peter Brandel
- Vice Presidents Daniel E. Jacobson
- Senior Associates Petar Cokleski
- Analyst John Palmeri